Give Back Every donation matters.
- PhD, UCLA (2018)
- MA, University of Chicago (2010)
- BA, UCLA (2005)
- Armenian Diaspora
- Political Incorporation
- International Migration
- Ethnic Intermediation
- Fittante, Daniel. Forthcoming. “Perceptual Disconnect: An Ethnographic Account of Immigrant Political Incorporation.” International Migration.
- Fittante, Daniel. Forthcoming. “Ethnic Intermediation in Contemporary Buenos Aires.” The Sociological Quarterly.
- Fittante, Daniel. Forthcoming. “Ethnic Intermediation in Contemporary Sydney.” Journal of Ethnic and Migration Studies.
- Fittante, Daniel. Forthcoming. “Constructivist Theories of Political Incorporation.” Ethnicities.
- Fittante, Daniel. 2018. “The Armenians of Glendale: An Ethnoburb in Los Angeles’s San Fernando Valley.” City & Community, 17 (4): 1231-1247.
- Fittante, Daniel. 2017. “But Why Glendale? A History of Armenian Immigration to Southern California.” California History,
- Fittante, Daniel. 2017. “Connection without Engagement: The Paradoxes of North American Armenian Return Migration.” Diaspora: A Journal of Transnational Studies, 19 (2-3): 147-169.
- Fittante, Daniel. 2017. “Broadening the Discourse: A Critical Assessment of Traditional Accounts of The Life and Adventures of Joseph Emin.” Armenian Review, 55 (3-4): 1-18.
- Fittante, Daniel. 2016. “Beyond the Analytical Categories of Armenian Identity.” Journal of the Society for Armenian Studies 24 (4): 56-80.
Manuscripts in Progress
- Fittante, Daniel. “Suburban Ethnic Politics: The Mobilization of Glendale’s Armenians.” Invited chapter for Ethnoburbia!, edited by Margaret Crawford and Erica Kim. (Book proposal under review)
- Fittante, Daniel, and Bryan Wilcox-Archuleta. “Reassessing ‘Americanization’: Armenian Incorporation and its Political Implications.” (Under review)
- Fittante, Daniel, and Bryan Wilcox-Archuleta. “Co-Ethnic Social Fields: Localizing Transnationalism.” (Working paper)
- Ethnopolitical Entrepreneurs: Outsiders Inside an Armenian American Community of Los Angeles (2018).
- Armenian Angeleno Survey, 2017-2018.
- Հայաստանի եւ Արցախի բնակչության արժեքները (The Values of the People of Armenia and Artsakh), ongoing.
- Jerusalem: Holy City (Ancient Near East 10W)
- Origins of Judaism, Christianity, and Islam (Middle Eastern Studies M50B)