Give Back Every donation matters.
- PhD: Near Eastern Languages and Cultures, UCLA Current
- MA: Near Eastern Languages and Cultures, UCLA 2016
Other Graduate Work: Hebrew University of Jerusalem, George Fox University 2010-2013
- BA: Communications, Northeastern State University 2006
- The military’s use of writing as a communication technology, acceptance/rejection of communication technologies by society, and narrative depictions of writing.
- Sociolinguistics of writing in the ancient Near East, particularly as it relates to the transcription and orthography of foreign words.
- Cultic icons
- Textual portrayals of death and burial
- Dueteronomistic History
- (Forthcoming) Book Review – The Biblical Hebrew Companion for Bible Software Users, by Michael Williams. Grand Rapids, MI: Zondervan, 2015. Journal of Hebrew Higher Education.
- 2014 Book Review – Purity and the Forming of Religious Traditions in the Ancient Mediterranean World and Ancient Judaism, edited by Christian Frevel and Christophe Nihan. Leiden: Brill, 2013. Religion 44(1): 176—180
- Teaching Assistant: Jerusalem the Holy City
- Teaching Assistant: UCLA Travel Study Israel 2014
Fields of Interest
- Hebrew Bible
- Northwest Semitic Linguistics