Give Back Every donation matters.
- 2017 PhD – UCLA (Near Eastern Languages and Cultures)
- 2015 CPhil – UCLA (Near Eastern Languages and Cultures)
- 2013 MA – UCLA (Near Eastern Languages and Cultures)
- 2010 MAT – Fuller Theological Seminary
- 2000 BA – USC (Cinematic Arts)
- 2015-16 Lead Research Assistant –Sinai Palimpsests Project
- 2011-12 Graduate Student Researcher for Dr. William Schniedewind
- Jerusalem, the Holy City (AN N EA 10w)
- The Emergence of Medicine (AN N EA 98T)
- Introduction to Teaching Courses in the NELC Department (NR EAST 495)
- First Civilizations (AN N EA 50A) TA
- Introduction to Judiasm, Christianity, and Islam (AN N EA 50B) TA
- Visible Language: The History of Writing (AN N EA M20) TA
Fields of Interest
- Hebrew and Aramaic biblical traditions
- Syriac Poetry and Literature; Early Christian Patristic Literature
- Iron Age Mesopotamia: language, artifacts & inscriptions, literature, and history.
- Ancient Near Eastern cult and ritual in the inscriptional and archaeological record: particularly sacrificial and funerary practices.
- Philological studies, linguistic development and change.
- Sociolinguistics: Linguistic impacts on social thought patterns as well as social impacts on languages.
- Semitic and peripheral languages in the ancient Near East.
- Mythologies of the Ancient Near East; Comparative mythology
- Dead Sea Scrolls, Rabbinical Judaism, Early Christianity
- Linguistic and cultural continuity of the ancient Near East with later epochs.
- Ancient Near Eastern Liturgical Traditions: Jewish, Syrian, Egyptian, Persian.