PhD, Islamic Archaeology, University of Chicago (2007)
MA, Islamic Archaeology, University of Chicago, (2005)
MST, Islamic Art and Archaeology, The University of Oxford (1998)
BA magna cum laude, Women’s Studies, University of South Florida (1994)
- Early Islamic, Crusader, and Mamluk Jaffa through ceramic analysis
- Texts as artifacts, texts in context
- Forthcoming Quseir al-Qadim and “Frontier Studies.” In The Oxford Handbook of Islamic Archaeology, edited by Bethany J. Walker, Oxford University Press, Oxford.
- Forthcoming The Sheikh’s House at Quṣayr al-Qadīm: Documenting a Thirteenth-century Red Sea Port. Oriental Institute Publications. The Oriental Institute of the University of Chicago, Chicago, IL.
- Forthcoming The Yafo Kishle Excavations: Crusader Pottery. In Excavations at the Kishle Site, Yafo, edited by Yoav Arbel. The Jaffa Cultural Heritage Project. Cotsen Institute of Archaeology, Los Angeles (with Edna J. Stern).
- 2011 Early Islamic and Crusader Whole and Reconstructed Vessels from the Ganor Compound. In The History and Archaeology of Jaffa, edited by Martin Peilstöcker and Aaron Alexander Burke, pp. 197‒210. The Jaffa Cultural Heritage Project 1. Cotsen Institute of Archaeology, Jerusalem and Los Angeles.
- 2004 A Note on Archaeological Evidence for Sugar Production in the Middle Islamic Periods in Bilad al-Sham. Mamluk Studies Review 8/2: 109–118.
- 2004 Quseir al-Qadīm in the Thirteenth Century: A Community and Its Textiles. Ars Orientalis 34: 82–97 (with Donald Whitcomb).
- 2001 Towards Islamic Archaeology. In Religious Texts and Material Contexts, edited by Jacob Neusner and James F. Strange, pp. 199–218. Studies in Ancient Judaism, J. Neusner, general editor. University Press of America, Lanham, New York.
- Introduction to Islamic Archaeology (Islamic Studies M111)
- Archaeology and Art of Christian and Islamic Egypt (Islamic Studies M112)