Give Back Every donation matters.
- B.A. in Art History and Classical and Near Eastern Studies, University of Minnesota, 2018
- Research Specialist, Oriental Institute, University of Chicago, 2017-2019
Glyptic arts of ancient Iran and the Near East in the first millennium B.C.E.
Depictions of ritual and power on the Persepolis Fortification Archive tablets
Fields of Interest
- Achaemenid art, archaeology, and architecture
- Interactions between classical Greece and Iran
- Administration, ritual, and policy in late Achaemenid and early Seleukid Babylon
- Sacred architecture of the Seleukid Empire
- Art and representation in the Greco-Bactrian kingdom
- Old Persian