$5000 scholarship opportunity available to one parenting student for the 2016-17 academic year. The application opens today, and it is due Monday, August 29th by 5:00 p.m.
- Full-time enrollment as a undergraduate or graduate student for the 16-17 academic year.
- Preference will be given to female students, but people of all genders are encouraged to apply!
- Student must provide primary financial support for themselves and their dependent(s).
- Student must submit a FASFA and demonstrate financial need as determined by UCLA FAO.
- Students must complete the attached PDF in addition to submitting a separate word document answering 3 essay questions.
- The application can also be accessed at this link: https://drive.google.com/open?id=0BxOj_J0TWEjyNVdwT1ZOTWNmMTg
- Applications can either be submitted online to firstname.lastname@example.org or in-person to the BRC.
Please help me spread the word! Feel free to reach out if you have any questions.
Jean Libby, M. Ed.
Interim Program Coordinator, Students with Dependents Program
UCLA Bruin Resource Center
B44, Student Activities Center
Los Angeles, CA 90095
310-794-1823 | email@example.com