The UCLA Community Activities Committee’s Regular Fund application has been released and is due August 11th! CAC funds student community service groups, with allocations up to $10,000 for the coming year, and the application is open to any group that:
- is student-run and student-initiated
- does ongoing service to address poverty or poverty-related issues in an off-campus community
- is a registered campus organization (RCO)
To access the application, join the Community Activities Committee portal on OrgSync.com. The application is found in the Files tab. If you are not already a member of the portal, you will need a password to join; email email@example.com for the password.
The committee will also be holding office hours next week to help groups fill out the application. If you are a new group applying to the CAC fund, I highly recommend utilizing these. Their dates, times, and locations are:
- Tuesday, August 2nd, 9am-1pm, Wooden Center Plaza View Conference Room
- Thursday, August 4th, 4-6pm, Wooden Center Plaza View Conference Room
If you have any questions about eligibility for the fund, how to access the application, or how to write an application proposal, you can also email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Thank you, and have a great rest of your summer!